Process Development Scientist
Department: Process Development
Location: Rehovot, Israel
Aleph Farms, a pioneer in the field of cultivated meat, is expanding and looking for Process Development Scientists for full-time position at the company’s Rehovot site.
The scientist will work independently and as part of a collaborative group on R&D, including planning and executing wet research.
· Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology or Biomedical Engineering – must.
· Experience in bioreactor operations – must.
· Experience in cell culture work.
· 3 years of experience in developing differentiation protocols of stem cells in industrial setting.
· Experience in development of bioreactor process for cell proliferation and differentiation.
· Experience in process scale up from lab scale to pilot scale.
· Experience in development of new scientific technologies.
· Experience in preparation of process protocols and process development reports.