Department: Research and Development
Location: Rehovot, Israel
Aleph Farms, a pioneer in the field of cultivated meat, is expanding and looking for PhD and MSc Scientists for full-time position at the company’s Rehovot site.
Candidates must be team players with excellent qualifications and demonstrated experience in stem cells/ tissue development/ metabolism/ development of myotube and adipocytes/ cultivated meat.
- Independently design, implement and take innovative approaches to conduct critical experiments that results in achieving time-sensitive project goals.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in molecular, biochemical and cellular assays involving various detection methods.
- Utilize literature information as well as the technical experience to troubleshoot assays.
- Perform routine and complex tasks with diligent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Accurately document, critically analyze/interpret data and communicate the results promptly.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct as well as follow guidelines and lab policies to help create a safe, effective and efficient working environment.
- Write protocols and operating procedures for staff training.