Process Development Scientist
Department: Process Development
Location: Rehovot, Israel
Aleph Farms, a pioneer in the field of cultivated meat, is expanding and looking for Process Development Scientist for full-time position at the company’s Rehovot site.
The scientist will work independently and as part of a collaborative group on R&D, including planning and executing wet research.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology or Biomedical Engineering – must.
- Experience in bioreactor operations – must.
- Experience in cell culture work.
- 3 years of experience in developing differentiation protocols of stem cells in industrial setting.
- Experience in development of bioreactor process for cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Experience in process scale up from lab scale to pilot scale.
- Experience in development of new scientific technologies.
- Experience in preperation of process protocols and process development reports.