Quality Control Manager
Department: Regulatory Affairs, Product Quality and Safety
Location: Rehovot, Israel
Aleph Farms, a pioneer in the field of cultivated meat, is expanding and looking for Quality Control Manager to join the Regulatory Affairs, Product Quality and Safety team.
- Perform a wide variety of inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures during the development process, the start of the production process (Raw Materials Analysis), the production itself (Process Analysis) and in the end of the manufacturing (Finished Product Testing) according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Revise and update routine and non-routine analysis according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation.
- Compile data for documentation of test procedures and prepare reports.
- Calibrate and maintain lab equipment, modify and validate procedures, suppliers and devices to meet QC’s needs.
- Review data obtained for compliance to specifications and report abnormalities.
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience in Pharma/Food industry.
- Familiarity with drug/food development and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to write and read documents in English at a high level.