Department: Research and Development
Location: Rehovot, Israel
Aleph Farms, a pioneer in the field of cultivated meat, is expanding and looking for Research Assistant for full-time position at the company’s Rehovot site. Suitable candidates will bring to the team good interpersonal communication with the ability to work well independently, attention to details as well as technical and analytical skills.
- A broad understanding of cellular biology
- Vast experience with cell cultures; Experience with stem cells – an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand relevant scientific literature.
- At least 3 years of experience at a biotech company.
- Applicants must have MSc. in biology, biotechnology, or a related field.
- Responsible for performing research and laboratory tasks for projects and products, in collaboration with others.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in cell culture, biochemical and cellular assays involving various detection methods.
- Perform routine and complex tasks with diligent attention to details and high level of accuracy.
- Plan, execute and analyze experiments.
- Work on several projects simultaneously.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols and analyze scientific papers