Head of Engineering and Maintenance
Location: Rehovot, Israel
Aleph Farms, a pioneer in the field of cultivated meat, is expanding and looking for Quality Control Manager to join the Operations team at the company’s Rehovot site.
- Establishment of a production plant in Israel and abroad.
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day engineering and maintenance management activities, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standards and maximizing efficiencies, including focusing on continuous improvement.
- Responsible for daily set up of machinery and equipment prior to production for efficient and effective operation.
- Recruitment and operation of subcontractors as needed.
- Develop CAPEX budgets and represent departmental activities as needed, including project teams, task forces, audits and business or technical meetings with outside groups.
- Coordinate and schedule all preventative maintenance activities for plant equipment, including the building infrastructure.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineer with hands-on skills.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in establishing a food/pharmaceutical production plant.
- Experience in managing and maintaining the manufacturing plant, including machinery,
- electricity and water.
- Experience in writing machinery instruction manuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English